Questions To Ask
- What is your design approach or philosophy?
- Why is this your passion?
- What is your timeline for architectural services and what is your backlog?
- Have you worked in my area and are you familiar with the architectural review board, zoning board, and building department?
- Can you show me examples of your work that are similar to my upcoming project?
- What is your fee structure?
- What level of detail will be provided in the drawings?
- What are the clients responsibilities for the project?
- Do you have contractors that you work with for this type of project that you can refer?
- What are unknown circumstances that could occur during construction?
- What are the options for architectural services during the construction phase
A good architect will listen closely to your answers, help you solidify your goals and desires, and translate them into a home that reflects your lifestyle. Look for a good listener and you will find a good architect.
We would love the opportunity to talk with you about your upcoming project. To schedule an appointment or receive more information, please contact us at 614.774.2490 or email@example.com